Sunday, January 6, 2013

My Big Return


When I started this blog, it was meant to help document all the adventures of becoming parents and moving to China. The ever-changing Angela and move to China gave me plenty of material to be able to post updates on a semi-regular basis. Since then we've had a second baby (who is now not at all a baby) and moved to Dubai. And now I'm left with a blog that never gets updated because the kids change daily (and no way could I keep up with the photos and entries) and Dubai just doesn't offer the same material that China gave me. I've taken to using Facebook to share most of our photos but have decided that I don't want to abandon the blog entirely. The girls are both at nursery in the mornings now (Angela five days a week and Caitlin three days) and they are both sleeping so well (knocking on wood). I plan to make good use of that time - gym, groceries, crafting, and blogging! That's right, a return to the blog. I'll continue with some of the fun stuff the girls are doing and also mix in the things that Rich and I are up to (me - running, crafting & photography; Rich -climbing Mt. Kilimanjaro, and traveling all over the place for work). Hopefully I can keep this going through 2013. Please read, comment, share, etc. It's motivating to see that people are actually following along :). Happy 2013! Love, Meg

1 comment:

Christina said...

Thats great Meg! Have fun blogging about all of that great stuff - I will definitely be living vicariously for a while ;)