Friday, November 20, 2009

Christmas is coming!

I have seen little bits of Christmas popping up all over Shanghai, but came home today to find a giant (and when I say giant, I mean GIANT) Christmas tree now standing in the lobby of our building. The weather has also dropped significantly and we had some snow yesterday. I have also started Christmas shopping. This may be a new record as I am never one to start shopping a full month before Christmas. I guess I am trying to be a little extra organized this year since our plans include stops in five states. Our flights have been booked and we will arrive in New York late on the 18th of December. We will be in New England until Christmas Day and then leave very early that morning for North Carolina. It is going to be a whirlwind trip home but we are very excited to see everybody!


uh oh....technical difficulties....I can't get my photo to rotate but I really want to include this so that you can see just how big this tree really is (they hadn't even finished building the thing). I guess you will just have to tilt your head to the right to figure it out...

No comments: