Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial Day Fun

Now that I'm not working, holidays seem completely different! Its not a day for me to enjoy being off work, its a day for me to enjoy having company at home since everybody else has the day off!! Yesterday was a gorgeous day here - mid 80's, hot & humid (just the way I like it). Grammy volunteered to baby sit so I was able to enjoy a nice boat ride with my dad, Katie, Chris & Tawna (visitors from New Hampshire). The highlight was seeing dolphins!

We are really enjoying our time here in North Carolina. Its a blast having so much time with Grammy & Dziadziu (and they have been a HUGE help). Rich is coming back next week to visit and I'm so excited! He misses his little girl so much and is going to be amazed at how much she has grown (and at how well she sleeps!).

Some new pictures taken this past weekend...

Aunt Katie & Angela


Dolphins on our boat ride!


"Grammy time"


The girls on the boat

No comments: