Monday, March 21, 2011

I'm so pretty

As I've blogged about in the past, Angela is not the type of girl that enjoy's getting dressed up. She loves her cotton leggings and t-shirts. Bring out a dress and she screams. Try to put it on her and she has a complete meltdown. We've pretty much given up trying when it comes to clothes. My goal in the morning is to get her out of her dirty pajamas and into clean clothes. If I can get her to let me brush her hair its a good day.

However, it seems that she now completely understands the word pretty.

I haven't attempted to put her hair up in months. Everytime I try, it lasts all of ten seconds (and results in the same reaction I get when trying to put a dress on her). But she wore a new outfit the other day - an outfit that came with matching hair clips so I just had to try!

My oh my, aren't we pretty. She stared in the mirror for a good five minutes with a silly little grin on her face.




Unfortunately she decided to pull the bows out while in the car on her way to nursery school - and then screamed about them not being in her hair. Oh well, at least I got a few pictures!

No comments: