Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Pack her knickers!

When I picked up Angela from nursery last week, one of the helpers pulled me aside to let me know that Angela was very curious about two of the other girls using the potty. She asked to sit on it so they let her. I've tried this a few times at home over the past month and she was never interested, in fact seemed terrified. So this was exciting. The helper told me to send in three pairs of knickers the next week and they would give it a go.

I sent in three pairs of very cute Hello Kitty undies yesterday. When I went in to pick her up, they were very happy to report that Angela went pee pee on the potty TWICE!! After that she wasnt interested so they put her back into diapers and didn't want to push it too much. I've since tried the potty a few times at home but she only wants to play with it.






I'm not sure mommy and daddy are ready for this potty training thing, but we realized long ago that we don't have much control in this house.

And yes, I'm sure Angela will cringe someday when she looks back to see that I've written an entire post about her using the potty :)

No comments: